Petra is a beautiful town in the interior of Mallorca that offers all the tranquility you need. If you fancy a relaxing vacation in an isolated place with little exposure to mass tourism, this is your destination.
Our taxi transfer service takes you to Petra, a rural town in Palma de Mallorca where you will rest like never before and disconnect from everything.
Travel with Taxi 24 Mallorca from Palma Airport to Petra. Enjoy its history, its cobbled streets, and all the charm that this picturesque place offers you.
Taxi transfer from Palma Airport to Petra
Petra is a unique opportunity to discover the interior of Palma de Mallorca. It is a town in which there are many historical buildings worthy of admiration, and that you will love to visit while enjoying the calm atmosphere that is breathed in this place.
- The church of Sant Pere was built between the 16th and 18th centuries, and its imposing tower visible from several kilometers away is striking.
- Plazas Fray Junípero Serra and Ramon Llull are in the center of Petra and are an excellent place to have a drink. Plaza Fray Junípero Serra, formerly called Plaza de la Constitución, has had a monument dedicated to this missionary since 1913. Plaza de Ramon Llull has as its most characteristic element its central fountain.
- Casa de la Vila is the current town hall of Petra and is very close to Fray Junípero Serra and Ramón Llull squares. Casa de la Vila occupies a 16th century building that served first as a hospital and later as the headquarters of Universidad de la Villa. It was not until 1837 when the building became the headquarters of the Town Hall.
- Covento Franciscano is located at the end of Calle Mayor and was founded by the Franciscans in the 17th century. The church preserves a set of baroque altarpieces from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Placeta d’es Convent and the Calle de Fray Junípero Serra are ideal for a stop during the walk through Petra. In the center there is a monolith in which moments in the life of Junípero Serra are recounted.
- Junípero Serra Museum and Juniperian Studies Center, inaugurated in 1959, is an ideal option if you want more information and learn more about the life and work of missionary Junípero Serra.
- Junípero Serra House and Barracar Alt street, restored by the architect Guillem Forteza to keep it in the state it had in the 18th century.
- Escoles velles is a building designed by the same architect who restored the missionary’s house, Guillem Forteza, and it was inaugurated in 1927.
- Santuari Bonany is on a 317-meter mountain that enjoys a privileged location with magnificent views of the Pla de Mallorca region. In addition, at its top, a hermitage was built in the seventeenth century that later gave way to the current Santuari de Bonany or Santuari de la Mare de Dèu de Bonany.
A direct transfer taxi service to Petra
Our taxi transfer service takes you to Petra directly from Son Sant Joan International Airport – PMI.
Come to Mallorca and enjoy a true traditional town in the Mallorcan interior. Get to know its culture and walk its streets while visiting its interesting historical buildings.
Taxi 24 Mallorca has comfortable taxis, a bicycle transport service, and large trunks so that you can take all the luggage you need.
And, if you are traveling with children, don’t worry because you can request up to 3 baby seats.
We take you on a taxi trip around Mallorca. Check all the destinations we have at your disposal!